Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! iP8720 both usb and WS?

I have never in my 16 years of using Canon printers had such a difficult time installing one.  I ended up using my old usb cord from my iP7720 to connect via a usb hub, it took 4 hours and finally I ended up installing it manually.  However, I was al...

My TS300 stopped printing photos properly.

I was in the middle of printing a batch of 4x6 photos and all of a sudden the printer made a very odd noise and the picture that came out had runny ink that got everywhere. I tried restarting my phone, computer, and printer, no dice. 5 test photos ha...

PIXMA TS8222 Print with only PGBK on Mac Monterey

How can I print only using the PGBK cartridge on my MacBook running Monterey?  I rarely print in color, but both my BK cartridge and all of the color cartridges are running out, and the PGBK is full. It also prints pretty slowly for printing only bla...

edw22 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma MG2522 USB connectivity failure

After replacing the color cartridge the USB failed.  Initially the yellow Color Ink LCD was flashing and the green power LCD were flashing.  I had to pull power to the printer to get the tray to go to the middle.  I replaced the color cartridge and t...

Fla5183 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma TS6220 showing ''Canon'' on display

Good day,I own a TS6220 printer. I just moved my printer from a table to another one, and now when I turn the printer on, the display only shows ''Canon'' and it stops there. When I moved the printer, it was already off, I unplugged it, moved it and ...

PIXMA iP8720 Roller lines?!

 Can anyone help me out?I have a Canon PIXMA ip8720When I print any type of larger area with black I seem to get these roller lines, or at least that's what it looks like. It's only with black. I'll attach a photo. As you can see, the red is fine, no...

Screenshot_20220729-192645~2.png

PIXMA MX410 5B00 Error

I cleaned my own ink absorber pads myself (not easy since they don't build the ink pads to be very accesible) a few months ago and the printer has been working fine but now it's giving me the EB00 error. I've tried every solution including unplugging...

Pixma g4200 skips lines of text

I have had a reliable experience with my G4200 printer until recently, when it started to skip entire lines of text when printing.I have tried several approaches to fix this issue:nozzle check (black is missing the middle portion)cleaning and deep cl...

Shbird by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

MX922 won't print text

I have an iMac with it's latest OS X 10.11.6 and an MX922 printer. It was working great, but then I tried to also connect my new MacBook Pro Big mistake. Printer not working well since. I deleted the printer in ystem Preferences, dowloaded all new dr...

csut2 by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
Unanswered Topics
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements