Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TR4720 Error status

Every time I try a first print job after logging on, I receive a message saying that my Pixma TR4720 is in error status.  When I go into the printer troubleshooter it sets the TR4720 as my default printer (which I thought it already was) and the prin...

sja by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Pixma 245 Black printer cartridge

I purchased the Pixma 245 black printer cartridge, what do you do when you open the box pull the tab and INK goes everywhere?  I took it back to Walmart who said they cannot refund money nor exchange. They suggested getting in contact with you. What ...

PIXMA MG5420 Ink issue

For the past year or so, my printer (even though it is set on standard printing, black & white) will drain my photo black and then stop printing.  I have a full XL tank of black ink, but it will not continue printing with that ink????  Does anyone ha...

Paper jam message will not clear on TS8222

I have a Pixma TS 8222 that has been used only very lightly over the last year or so. Now we want to use it as our primary printer/scanner, but I cannot get the 1300 Error - paper jam - to go away.I have followed the instructions for clearing all pap...

TR8620 ink packs

What's the difference between "PGI-280 XL Pigment Black / CLI-281 Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow 5 Color Value Pack" for $71.99 and "PGI-280/CLI-281 5 Color Value Pack" for $58.99?

GeorgeCC by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements