Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA MX410 will not print Yellow

I have tried two different cartridges and did multiple deep cleanings on the Color cartridge. I get no yellow color. I am pretty sure yellow is flowing because I see yellow ink when dab the print head against a piece of paper. Could this be a problem...

Canon MX922 not printing

I have a Canon Pixma 922 and it won't print.  Although if I do a test print using the menu buttons on the printer, the ink prints out.  When I print from my desktop, the page comes out blank.  I've done all the suggested maintenance cleanings but it ...

allielf4 by Apprentice
  • 14 replies
  • 1 likes

TS3520 sync to Windows 8.1

I have synced my TS3520 to my PC (windows 8.1) & it does not print. The message says printer is off line or powered off. It is clearly on.Window on printer shows WI Fi connection with 3bars of strength

dkruft1 by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

PIMXA MG2500 / Unable to Find Scanned Documents

I have Canon mg 2500 Pixma printer. Problem: After a doc is scanned/saved, it would not open/upload, i get msg "Windows cann't finD: C\User\User\Document\....Make sure you type name correctly and then try again (file name is puter/auto generated..)" ...

Tm899 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon MG5320 not responding

I know the printer is old but it printed yesterday and not all I get is "printer not responding'.  I've turned it off, unplugged it and still not working.  Tried to find info on-line what the problem could be and how to fix it but could not find anyt...

mrstmxx by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

canon Pixma 2522

Sending out "Pixma 2522" for service CONTINULY STATING JETS PURCHSED NOT GOOD AND BEEN USING ON & OFF FOR PAST 6 MONTHS WITH NO ISSUE NOW ALL OF SUDDEN THEIR NOT CORRECT JETS FOR SYSTEM??/ is it worth the service charge or just buy a new one or diffe...

Canon G7020 Issues with Speed and Multitasking

I have a Canon G7020 printer/scanner and it prints and scans super slooooow.  Is there anyway to speed this thing up?  I have adjusted all the settings I can think of to the lowest to get more performance but it is still incredibly slow.  Also, it do...

PIXMA IP7220 - no color print

I have a 3-year-old iP7220.  It no longer prints in color.  I've tried every maintenance option listed under Printing Preferences: Cleaning, Deep Cleaning, Print Head Alignment, Nozzle Check, etc. -- no success.  The ink status also shows (red X) tha...

jakes1 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements