Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA MP495 False Paper Jam, Error E03

hi i have a canon mp 495 . i keep getting a paper jam error and there is no paper jam. i have tried the reset button ,i have lifted the scanner to check for jammed paper ,i have unplugged the printer. the supportt code is 1300 and the error codes are...

enough96 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Photo Printing on Pixma G6020 -- poor colors

Just set up a Pixma G6020.  Working great, set up was fine and I'm generally happy with it.  But, photo printing has been poor.  The basic problem is that photos come out underexposed, slightly desaturated, and with a warmer yellow tone than the file...

mplezia by Contributor
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

MG5750 will not start/power up.

MG5750 will not start/power up after clearing a paper jam which entailed accessing the front and rear (via the sliding access door) to get at all the scrunched up paper. Wonder if I have done something terminal to it in the process? I left the machin...

de1950 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

TS6020 Ink Multipacks

Are the multipacks of C\M\Y\Black 271xl and 270xl ink still available.  Tried searching by printer model and ink number but could not find.  Also looked at other sources but can't find there either.  Hopefully these ink cartridges are not being disco...

Joejazz by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Faxing from Mac Monterey to PIXMA MX492

I've recently gotten a Mac, after using a PC.  I'm trying to fax from the Mac through a PIXMA MX492 multifunction printer (which worked just fine on the PC).  The instructions on the Mac support site say Open your PDF document, select file -> print, ...

G6020 Alignment

Hi everyone! I bought a Canon G6020 a few months ago and I cannot for the life of me figure how to align it properly. I print my product labels from home and for the non-borderless labels, it's off by the tiniest bit EVERY TIME. For my borderless lab...

G6000 Inkjet - Yellow No Longer Printing

All colors have worked beautifully since installing.  Suddenly, yellow has stopped working.  Tank is half full.  Clean and Deep Clean has been done multiple times.  No change.  Removed the color print head and can see a yellow liguid bubble at the no...

danomer by Apprentice
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements