Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TS6020 cassette tray not feeding paper

Hello All, I have a TS6020 and I cannot get my printer to print from the front cassette.  I get a Support Code 1003 that there is no paper loaded in the cassette.  However there is paper loaded in the cassette. The guides are aligned and everything e...

mhallo64 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

cannot find G3202 printer on setup website

I was recently given a Canon G3202 printer.  I have gotten to the stage of the setup where I need to get on-line and find my model so I can continue setting up and connecting my printer.  Only it appears that my model number is not available any long...

PIXMA iX6550 Error Message

Have currently purchased new Acer computer running windows 11. Have downloaded the appropriate driver and when trying to print test page or other shows error on screen. USB cable is fine and is connecting to laptop Please advise on how to connect and...

proserv by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA MG3620 Black ink not printing

EDIT.. CANON PIXMA mg3620...My printer was working fine, and it ran out of color ink. I replaced the colored ink, and now the black won't print! The black ink is over half full. I cleaned the print heads using the on screen instructions, and manually...

liljasx by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA G3200 will not print black

I have cleaned twice, deep cleaned once and system cleaned once. Test pattern after each is the same. Colours good, no black. Not poor black but ZERO black. Visual inspection shows the ink tubes are all full. This unit is on its first refill. 

MX922 Vertical line on copies

My MX 922 leaves a thin vertical line on copies when the original is fed through the upper feed.  No line on documents sent from PC or documents copied from the scanner glass. I've performed all the listed cleaning steps. TIA

smiley47 by Apprentice
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

PIXMA MX882 The ink absorber is almost full.

I have a Pixma MX882 that is displaying this message. I can press OK to keep printing but probably not forever. Yes, it's 10 years old but otherwise works fine. I would like to send it in for repair since I've read that it can be disassembled, the ab...

Help Choosing!!

FUNCTIONS NEEDED: Borderless, high-quality photo printing, copying, and basic document handling such as automatic document duplexing. For a home office with very low volume. What canon printer would you recommend? Thank you for any suggestions! Cheer...

Sajako by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA MX494 Error Code 5B04

I tried suggestions from service manual and Youtube.  Nothing is working, I just keep getting a flashing yellow light and the message Error code 5B04.  I tried to get Canon customer service and got nowhere.  Now what?

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements