Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA MG2522 Driver Installation Stalls

I am unable to download my drivers for my printer. I'm trying to download them via the Internet and not a CD. Every time I try I get to stage 3 and it will not go anywhere from there, it just says waiting for connection and it never happens.Does anyb...

<STOP/RESET> not working on MX410

My MX410 won't function at all (no scanning or printing) because it says that the very brand new and definitely full cartridges are empty. I've tried reinstalling the cartridges, cleaning the censor, removing the cartridges before disconnecting the p...

bematthe by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon PIXMA iP8720 Tilts and Chews Smaller Paper

Got the iP8720 recently and everything has been almost perfect so far. I've done all that I can think of to get the printer to function as well as possible. However, whenever I put in a smaller paper size like 4x6 or 5x7, the printer takes the paper ...

IMG-4056.jpg
ludarine by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MG7520 won't communicate with Mac

Last week, printer worked fine, but I believe an update was done on the Mac and now there is no communication between the two.  In fact, I can only get the printer to recognize the "guest" network on my network, not the main.  I've deleted the printe...

TLASigns by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon Pixma TS9100 series- part inquiry

Hi does anyone know the name of this part? On my printer its a white box, situated to the right of the print head. The little lever came off and the spring came off the lever. I'd like to fix it but if I need to order a replacement, I'd like to know ...

printer 1.jfif printer 2.jfif

Pixma MX922 printing blank pages

My Pixma MX922 has suddenly started printing nothing but blank pages. It doesn't matter whether I try and print on letter or photo paper. I've done a dozen deep cleanings to no avail. I went on YouTube to learn how to remove and clean the print head....

bocaboy by Contributor
  • 63 replies
  • 6 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements