Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! Pixma MG3500 and iMac M1

I just got an iMac M1 running OS 12.5.  I have been unable to get my Pixma MG3500 to work with it. I downloaded and installed the driver and made it the default printer and when I try to print nothing happens.  I spoke to Apple and they said the driv...

G3010 Printer- Ink Empty Message when ink is full

I have been having trouble with the magenta printing on my Cannon G3010 printer.  I cleaned it twice, did deep cleaning twice, and flushed it.  After flushing it, I got an error message- E-60, which, according to the online manual, means one or more ...

michelez by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Comparable to today PIXMA iP6700D

Hi I have a retired product, Pixma iP6700D.This printer was great. I didn't use it for a while so the ink dried up I think. I did what was told to get the ink to work but then it said something like the board wasn't connected. I want a printer compar...

PIXMA MX870 error message: UO43 ink not recognized

I have a pixma mx870 all-in-one printer.  I just replaced my ink cartridges using new genuine canon ink cartridges.  I am receiving an lcd error message: UO43 ink cartridge could not be recognized.  I tried unplugging the printer for 10 minutes.  Any...

cmgeorgia by Apprentice
  • 13 replies
  • 1 likes

PIXMA MG6220 Installation on New Computer

Hi,I am really hoping someone can help me to figure out how I can get my printer set up on my laptop again, it says the drivers are not available. Its a  Canon Pixma  MG6220 and it still has a lot of life in it and I need help because buying a new pr...

Malory38 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! iX6820 printer 26 orange flashes error code

The iX6820 has been happily printing since 2016 when printer just stopped and orange started flashing 26 times alternating with power light, pause, 26 flashes, pause, etc, etc.Generic error code 6910 - Printer Not Responding (USB, LAN, Wireless)None ...

WGH by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma Pro 9500 Mark ll printer driver

Canon has discontinued providing drivers for the esteemed 9500 printer. I use Mac OSX 12.6 so this printer will no longer work. I am now supposed to get rid of it and search their products to find a suitable replacement and hope this time that they w...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements