Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA G4210 won't connect to MacBook Pro via USB

I have a continuing problems getting my Pixma G4210printer to print. When I try to print a document on my Macbook Pro, I get this on my dashboard:  When I check the printer, I get:My printer is hardwired to my computer, and I have double-checked all ...

artjon108_0-1664379827595.png artjon108_1-1664379945595.png

Connecting MacBook to MX920 Printer

My MacBook Air, using Mojave OS 10.14.6, will no longer "find" my MX920 printer.  When I go to system preferences>Printers & Scanners and click + (add printer), nothing appears.  I have watched the Canon video too many times and made sure the printer...

Resolved! PIXMA G620 ink issues

I've been using my printer for a few months and have been very satisfied.  Today I tried to print some pictures and the colors are off.  I did a nozzle check and it shows Print Head L ...no GY on either line, and very light BK and R lines.  I've done...

BAS2SB by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon MX922 Error B200

Hello, my printer is giving an error B200.I have tried unplugging the printer for 20mins and powering back up. I replaced all of the ink cartridges and removed and cleaned the printer head. Still not working. None of the lights turn on when you insta...

Coryproy by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon Mg2522 Pixma printer won’t install

So last year i tried to set this printer up and it would be connected, not loose or anything. After 3 or so minutes it would say the printer connection was lost, then i would unplug it and plug it back in and it would be connected for another 3 or so...

TS8220 CD/DVD Tray

2 years of no problems printing CD's and DVD's...now, I cannot get the printer to accept the CD/DVD tray. Anyone else out there have this problem and solved it? I'd love to hear your solution. At this point I feel I've done everything that could be d...

PIXMA MX922 PGBK black ink printing double

Win 11 wi-fi, no errors, print head removed and cleaned, replaced cartridges, etc etc and as I said my printout looks exactly like API posted above. Wavy lines through the middle of the black grid. The workaround suggested by someone is to print your...

PIXMA G3200 blurry

 Printer is blurry. Only black, not color. Nozzle check pattern shows no lines missing in the black section, but the lines are doubled. I have deep cleaned and aligned. Help!

20221110_183127.jpg
KJB by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements