Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA MX922 Doesn't Work Since Latest iMac Upgrade

My printer (mx922) does not work since the latest upgrade on my iMac.  I got the following message when I check on the printer icon: "The developer of this app needs to update it to work with this version of macOS. Contact the developer for more info...

djk53 by Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon TS3322 cant print large photos?

I have a Canon TS3322. I want to print stickers. In order to do so it has to be on Glossy paper. When i try to print using normal settings on glossy paper, the ink just rubs off and smudges. So you have to pick the Glossy Paper setting. BUT the print...

ts9521c on Mac color management

I have researched this like crazy on internet and I can not figure it out. I have a ts9521c printer and am using a Mac. I am trying to print from adobe applications and can not figure out color management.  I have come to understand there is no drive...

jmcgb4 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Help with initial setup of PIXMA TS3522

I just bought my TS 3522 canon printer, installed ink cartridge's, and made sure all protective tapes r removed, the screen flashes a P and a 9, it won't let me do anything, even when I hold the buttons down for a period of time. Can someone please h...

Storing a Canon G7020 Megatank

I will be storing a G7020 Megatank for about 5 months. The temperatures in my home will be in the 80's and the humidity will be very low. Any ideas on how to do this to keep the printer functional.

Jackson1 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! G6020 custom paper size for photo

I have a g6020 and am trying to print onto photo matte paper that is a custom size. When I try to create the paper size in Page Setup and then select borderless printing, it automatically reverts to 8.5x11 and eliminates the custom size I created. I ...

dnilsen by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon MX920 Printer not responding

The printer was installed and I printed fine the first day.  A few days later, the printer in not responding.I tried reinstalling the driver; the printer is connected to my network.  Any support on this would be helpful. 

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements