Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with CD printing on MX922

I am on my 2nd MX922 printer. I print CDs and DVDs using Surething Disk Labeler software currently version 6. I have printed literally hundreds of DVDs without problems until recently. My disk template typically has 3 objects in the design, a text bo...

schabelf by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

5B00 error in Canon G3000 printer

Hello Friends, I have G3000 printer. In last one and half year, I faced many issues with this printer.This is used once a week for 1-3 pages printing. Few times I encountered the dry head issue which was solved only after System Cleaning. Somehow thi...

rajandbd by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA MG6620 Black Ink Prints Blurry

Recently our printer has started printing blurry on black only printing.  Either in the copy or actual printing functions.  We have done all of the set up tasks, cleaning nozzles, print head alignment and the rest.  I also cleaned the timing strip pe...

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg 2CC0352D-AAEF-4B7C-92D8-355D8AC0C3A3.jpeg

G620 - cannot access remote UI to do nozzle burst?

Help - I have done everything I can to clean my nozzles, it now says my next step is to do a nozzle burst - but that requires me to access the remote UI - I have tried both my serial # and entering "canon" - both just bump me back to log in screen.  ...

slmorgan by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Unanswered Topics
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements