Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA MG2922 does not print entire length of page.

I am using a Canon MG2922 printer/scanner. I print 30 labels per page in a 10x3 grid. The last column of labels has a printing problem that I can't seem to fix. Please see the picture below. The left photo is the PDF: this is how the labels are suppo...

scanning-problem.png
MrSnrub by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Ink auto replenishment program questions

I bought a printer model #TS8320 three months ago. I also signed up for auto replenishment program and double confirmed that it has been enrollend and activated. I checked my ink level recently and see two (2) exlaimation marks on two of my cartridge...

PIXMA iP8720 Borderless 4x6 photo printing

Hi all.  trying to print out 4x6 borderless photos on my IP8720.  The image is printing but it is small. it is not filling up the paper. It must have Borderless Prints.  The thing prints up to 13x19.  I got this strictly for my Photography. Is it the...

Pixma MX922 Scanner Not Working

The scan function from the control panel on the front of the printer does not work for scanning from the platen.  The printer is connected to the PC via USB Cable; PC running windows 10.  IJ Scan Utility shows the product name as Canon MX 920 Series.

JimII by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

TS9120 Printing Blank Pages

Different issue than I have seen elsewhere.  Prints test page and all colours/black when performing ink and head tests but prints blank pages for all print jobs (any program).  Tried unplugging for 60 sec.  Did multiple deep cleanings, replaced ink c...

JB9120 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon MG3020 printer and Avery labels

I've recently tried both the Avery online service and downloading the Avery template to use in my Mac Pages program with the same results. I'm trying to print just one page of Avery 5160 address labels. I can get the data to print easily on regular p...

Chrmln by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

SUPPORT CODE 6000

SUPPORT CODE 6000I cannot clear this code. I have tried EVERYTHING! Paperjam was cleared and now this code cannot be removed. I have tried looking for solutions on line, but non of them work. I really like this printer. I purchased it over a month ag...

3,202,55 error Scanning on Canon TR4720

Network scanning is unreliable and fails with a 3,202,55 error. I haveRemoved and reinstalled all driversHard reset the printer / scannerReset the wifi settings (75% signal)Firmware is all up to date on the deviceRebooted windows clientIt scans with ...

KalishC by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

TS3500 using ink way too fast

My parents got a new TS3500 a couple months ago which I helped them install.  They print minimally (no more than a dozen pages a month).  I was surprised when the next week they said they were getting the 'Low Ink' notification. I looked online and f...

kjbro by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

PIXMA TS6420 Won't Print from Computer, OK on Phone

I have not been successful in getting my new TS6420 to print from my computer. No problems from my Android phone but I have downloaded the driver and software multiple times as instructed in the setup and it just won't print from my desk top computer...

MAElls by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA MX922 Won't Scan, Generates Error Code 5,157,69

My Canon MX922 will not scan.  I have Windows 365 operating systemand am hardwired to the computer.  When I try to scan I get error codes 5, 157,69.  I didn't see a choice of drivers that addressed Windows 365.  Which driver do I need to correct the ...

WaltC by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements