Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! Canon G3501 printing/ink supply issues

My G3501 worked flawlessly until this summer, when we were away from home for two weeks. When we came back, it wasn't printing magenta at all. I did cleaning, deep cleaning, nothing helped. I took out the printer head and pushed some ethanol/distille...

IMG_20230118_0001.jpg beginning.jpg end.jpg
beneix by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA iP2820 Windows 11 Compatibility

Hi,I just upgraded two of my computers to Windows 11. I don't recall how I installed my PIXM iP2820 on either, but it was installed and working on both. Suddenly, it's not working on one of the computers and I cannot get it installed. It shows up as ...

Card Stock with PIXMA TS6420a printer

The manual says you can use card stock but also says the paper weight range is 17 to 28 lb. Card stock is heaver than this. Is there a weight max for card stock? I believe it can range from 65 to 110 lb.

juleem13 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! New PIXMA TR2020a color prints are washed out

Hello, i just bought and installed a Canon PIXMA TR 2020a specifically because it was recommended to work well with my iPad Pro which is what I use. It prints documents nicely but anything in color like photos look washed out like an overexposed phot...

iP8720 not printing

The nozzle pattern check comes out fine, but when I try to print a document, all I get is a blank page.  Plenty of ink.  Somewhere I read to try another application, but I don't know how to do that.  I'm trying to print out an email attachment.  The ...

PIXMA TR4722 Reduce Print Size

Hi!  I have a PIXMA TR 4722.  I'm trying to print out a return label that CANON sent me  which was part of an email and when I click on to the link and try to print it.  It prints large.  How can a reduce this.  I have Windows 11 OS.Thanks, Marg

marg2 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Error Code P09 on a Brand New PIXMA TS3522

I just bought the Canon PIXMA TS3522 Printer and Followed the Removing Packaging and Ink Cartridges Install and It won't get me passed Error Code P09.  I've Checked there is not packaging and no paper.  I have turned it off and on and unplugged.  I'v...

klinea by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

PIXMA MG2555 printer jam on more than 1 sheet

Hi,  recently bought  a  mg2555 printer  used just out of warranty and works fine apart for one thing if i try to print more than 1 page the paper jams, what happens page 1 prints ok but when page 2 prints it collides with the 1st page and gets sucke...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements