Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

G7020 rear feed only with iPad

My new G7020 printer is working good except it only pulls paper from the rear feed when I try to print from my iPad.  The iPhone was doing that also but I seemed to have fixed that.Lots of stuff on the net about that “rear feed only” issue even with ...

PIXMA TS702a (brand new) won't print color.

Hi,I just bought a PIXMA TS702a and have it all set up.  It will only print black and white on paper as well as on icing sheets.  I have edible ink loaded into the printer (it is designed to print on food sheets).  I have the print settings set to co...

PIXMA TS5320a Won't Connect to Mac

URGENT: Which Canon desktop inkjet printers work with Mac OS Ventura 13.1?Hello,Am urgently seeking feedback as I have a presentation deadline looming Monday.My PIXMA TS5320a printer will not connect to my laptop that runs Mac OS Ventura 13.1.I have ...

Querious by Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA MX860 Power-on without a print head

Greetings All,Keeping this post simple, a yes/no answer will suffice: will the absence of the print head prevent the printer from turning on/powering up? In other words, if I did not place the print head back in position, would this omission prevent ...

PIXMA MX470 Setup Without a CD Drive

Greetings, I have a PIXMA printer with CD which was installed on Windows 10. Recently, I purchased a new laptop with windows 11 and without a CD drive, I am not able to install the software on the new laptop with my CDs. How do I install the software...

PIXMA TR4720 Won't Respond

Every time I attempt to print on this TR4720 it won't respond.  Then the queue is full and it just won't respond.  The help line and chat help have been very nice about solving this issue, that is until the next time I try to use it.  I've done every...

Dohego by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Canon G3501 printing/ink supply issues

My G3501 worked flawlessly until this summer, when we were away from home for two weeks. When we came back, it wasn't printing magenta at all. I did cleaning, deep cleaning, nothing helped. I took out the printer head and pushed some ethanol/distille...

IMG_20230118_0001.jpg beginning.jpg end.jpg
beneix by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA iP2820 Windows 11 Compatibility

Hi,I just upgraded two of my computers to Windows 11. I don't recall how I installed my PIXM iP2820 on either, but it was installed and working on both. Suddenly, it's not working on one of the computers and I cannot get it installed. It shows up as ...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements