Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA MG5620 Error Code 1689

I downloaded a update to my MG 5620 today.  Now I am receiving Code: 1689.  In past prior to todays update, I could bypass that code easily with just touching the Black print indicator.  That did not change screen or print.  I checked my ink cartridg...

arnieom by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! G6020 as edible ink printer

Has anyone used the g6020 for edible images? Where do you get the empty cartridges so you can fill with edible ink? This was listed as one of the top edible image printers and it’s of no use to me right now. Please help!

Caryn by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

TS5320 Burns through ink

I have a TS5320 printer that I bought in 2020. I don't use it that often, but I noticed when I first purchased it, it seems to run through ink incredibly quickly. I called customer support and they said it didn't sound normal so they offered to send ...

Resolved! Can't set up pixma MG2500

I'm following on screen set up instructions to the point of aligning print heads, but the A4 sheet I've inserted won't print. The document shows in the print queue but that's it - nothing happens. So I can't complete the set up process. I should say ...

voyeuse by Contributor
  • 19 replies
  • 2 likes

PIXMA MX922 Will Copy But Won't Print from Computer

I own a canon pixma mx922 printer.  The problem is if I'm on my computer and want to make a copy,it won't copy.   I called best buy tech support and they tried to install the drivers.  But that didn't work.If I put a document on the glass, and hit pr...

67 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA MG8120 Error 5020

I have an error message on my printer which reads:5020Release the scanner lock switch and turn off power then back on again.I need a detailed instruction to correct my printer problem.Edgar[Email address removed per forum guidelines.] 

PIXMA G2020 Support Code 1726

Hi! Do anyone have any idea if I can still use my scanner, my printer is Canon G2020, I have a support code 1726, which I know I need to replace the maintenance cartridge, my concern is, if I can continue using my scanner while I am not able to purch...

Margie19 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
Unanswered Topics
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements