Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No power to printer TR4722

I just purchased a TR4722 from Walmart 27 days ago.  It was working great.  This a.m. I noticed on my router list of connected devices was one that I didn't know.  I renamed my router I.D. & changed my password.  Then I went through & reconnected all...

EdS by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon G620 Paper Alignment

Hi I just got a Canon G620 for photo printing. So far I'm very happy with it. The biggest problem I have so far is the paper alignment/registration with the printer. I insert the paper well tucked within the paper guide in the back tray. When I print...

IMG_6705.jpg
zalves by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

G7020 Color Issues

Bought a lightly used G7020. I set it up today and proceeded to try to print. At first colors would not print at all. Did multiple cleanings and tried to do a deep clean but it would error out before completing. I did an ink flush and that got the co...

TR4722 won't print suddenly

Suddenly, after a windows update last week, my printer keeps giving the error: "A file required by the Canon IJ Status Monitor is missing, or a different version exists. If restarting the computer does not correct problem, reinstall the printer drive...

lnehring by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA G3260 Color Saturation Low and Hazy

I just purchased the Canon G3260 and the color saturation is low and hazy. I tried printing this very first page twice but it came out the same. Photo for reference the small pierce is from a previous canon printer. The saturation is very low on the ...

E7BF0F9E-86A4-401B-B6A5-1DDBC5C18D97.jpeg

PIXMA TS8220 Error Code 5B00

I have an error code 5B00 on my Pixma TS8220 printer. It says take it to a service center. Can I fix this myself?? Canon doesn't list any service centers, or at least I can't find it.Thanks. 

JokareGS by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA TS6020 Paper Jam Message Won't Clear

Replaced large black ink cartridge. Got message saying it was correct Canon product. After attempting to print & getting an error message on the Word site. Looking at the printer it had the 1300 error - paper jamb. There was no paper jamb. Have gone ...

Pixma MG2120 scans with blue background

I have a MG2120 printer/scanner that stated scanning with a blue back ground.  It prints with the correct background.  I removed all canon drivers and reinstalled, but still get the blue background when I try  to scan a document with color lettering....

waltfult by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA TR4520 Product registration issue

Attempting to register my PIXMA TR4520 series printer, purchased at Amazon and it balks at the serial number. Either Amazon shipped a printer not made for sale in the United States or the algorithm is malfunctioning. I took a photo of the sticker, ca...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements