Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printer says out of paper in top tray

Sent something to the printer as always then it says paper out of upper tray. The upper tray is for 5x7 and 4x6 and we have never used it. 8x.10 tray was full of paper and it printed yesterday. When I clicked for it to print it says 8x10 but getting ...

JDiann by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA TR7020a Avery 8464 labels cut off on sides

I've been printing these labels on my Brother printer for several years but I can not get them to print correctly on my new Canon TR7020a. I created them with the Avery label template.If I choose borderless printing I can get close but there is still...

avery label problem canon.jpg
stacyg72 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Pixma G4200 error code 5B00

My printer stopped printing magenta, then after trying to clean the nozzles the yellow stopped.  Looking inside I saw the tubes with ink were empty.  Looking through the manual(s) it looked like I need to do a ink flush or system cleaning but when I ...

Canon Pixma TS704 displayed error 5B00

I updated my Canon Pixma TS704 driver last month and today my printer displayed error 5B00. I have tried to clear it pressing the on and stop button as suggested by a website I visited online, yet the error still persist. Kindly suggest what I can do...

Abiodun by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Smear on envelope edge Pixma G7020

Regarding my G7020, whenever I print an envelope, I get some smear on the upper left edge. If I print a few envelopes successively, it decreases with each envelope and then goes away, but the next time I print an envelope, it's back. Obviously, I'm p...

Envelope smear.jpg
Unanswered Topics
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements