Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon Pixma TS6350 printing colors wrong. help.

I know its expected that a print will never be the same as the image as seen in a monitor but my prints are coming out very different from what I see in my screen.This is a project that I was working on that really highlighted the problem.I have trie...

1.png 2.png
Malfalda by Apprentice
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA TS3522 Destroyed

I bought a Canon TS3522 and that thing has been the biggest piece of crap I have ever seen in my life.  I have bought some cheap junk printers before but this one here isn't fit to be a paperweight let alone a printer. Do not buy this piece of crap Y...

Sgt203 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

PIXMA TR4520 No CD Drive on New Computer

I just bought a HP windows 11 laptop, I had previously a HP windows laptop windows 10 and had a Cannon PIXMA TR 4520. My new laptop does not have a place to insert CD I tried downloading the drivers but I cannot print any documents. I need help

tac31064 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA MG3650S Label Printing Capability

HiI have Pitney Bowes Send Pro online software and was keen to know if the MG3650S will be able to print the special delivery/signed for labels before committing to the purchase, the labels measure (175mm x 44mm)David[Commercial link removed per foru...

1.JPG
dave2023 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA MG3250 Won't Print PDFs

I recently had my laptop updated - hard drive and Windows 10 installed.  Now my canon printer won't print pdf documents, only word and excel.  Have re-installed original CD for the Canon MG3250 Pixma

ANNCOL by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Pixma MG7520 slow scanning and other issues

Hello,I have a Pixma MG7520 all in one printer/scanner and have several issues of late. First - the scanner is very slow to initiate a scan. I am using the Canon IJ Scan utility and it takes about a minute for the scanner to start working after I sel...

HLily by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA TS9120 Error Code 5011, Paper Mismatch Error

Every time I power on my canon, I immediately get "Support code 5011". Telling me a printer error has occurred and to cancel the print and turn the device off. I have several times. I let it sit for a while powered off for a while (months) and I was ...

Imanicy by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! G7020 - How to print on a 5x8 index card

I just installed a new G7020 AIO on a Windows PC and am successfully printing on standard paper from the bottom tray.  OK so far.  Now I want to print on 5 x 8 inch index cards.  I load them into the rear tray, close the little feed slot cover and th...

PIXMA TR8520 Won't Use Lower Tray

I have had my printer around 4 years, and now all of a sudden, I am not able to use the lower tray to print.  It only lets my use the rear feed, which I don't want to do.  I have the TR8520 printer.  I can't seem to get it to default back to the lowe...

mcoenen by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements