Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA MG3620 Washed Out Photo Prints

I’ve had this printer since August. It started printing terrible washed out photos. My ink levels were low so bought new ink. The photos are the same. Totally unusable. I have done a deep cleaning. Reinstalled 4 times , checked printer cartridges mul...

7C4F6AC4-7390-4D57-BF44-768BD3D3C3C3.jpeg
nancyr84 by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Pixma MX922 error 501 Paper Jam

I got this 501 Paper Jam error code and there is no paper jam... when it came up, no paper had started to feed. I have pulled out all the paper trays and opened all the access doors... no paper jam showing... I've unplugged and powered down to maybe ...

TC69 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA G7020 Print not centered on page

I have a canon g7020 that the print isn’t centered on the page. (See attached photo). Is there any way to align the printer so it prints in the center if the page? This is really apparent when printing photos with borders. Any help would be greatly a...

Jayk by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Scan not working, Pixma TR4720

Hi, all of a sudden my scan feature has stopped working. Printer works fine. When I try to scan - and have tried both from computer scan utility and directly from scanner - it starts working, makes a sound as if it's scanning - but then I get an onsc...

MmeNaomi by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA TS5320 printing streaky despite clean nozzles

I am struggling with my Pixma TS5320. I haven't used it for a few months and now the prints are coming out with big streaks. I've run the clean and deep clean functions several times and manually cleaned the cartridges - the ink seems to be coming ou...

KriBoe by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Printer says out of paper in top tray

Sent something to the printer as always then it says paper out of upper tray. The upper tray is for 5x7 and 4x6 and we have never used it. 8x.10 tray was full of paper and it printed yesterday. When I clicked for it to print it says 8x10 but getting ...

JDiann by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA TR7020a Avery 8464 labels cut off on sides

I've been printing these labels on my Brother printer for several years but I can not get them to print correctly on my new Canon TR7020a. I created them with the Avery label template.If I choose borderless printing I can get close but there is still...

avery label problem canon.jpg
stacyg72 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements