Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA MG3620 Error 1401

Had my printer for about a year, no problems. However, after the last time I changed the ink cartridges, I got a 1401 error, stating the printer cannot read the FINE cartridges. The new cartridges printed just fine a few times before this error. Thes...

BlueFrog by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA MX922 Support Code 6502

I am having a big issue with my printer it is saying support code 6502 and that the yellow triangle is blinking along with the copy button on my printer and I have just put new ink in printer can anyone help me out I have never had this problem befor...

treyday by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

MX922 Wrong Print Head error

Suddenly get Message: Wrong printhead. install new printhead and the printer won't print. Have proper ink installed. What can be done. Have never changed or even seen the printhead.

10tiNwin by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA MG7720 Offline

my abve printer is offline.  this has happened in the past once or twce and cannot remember for the life of  me how fixed it in the pastl can someone out there lend me a hand, thanks much,Jackie Centalonza

jcentalo by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Windows 11 computer won't detect Pixma MG2220

I'm trying to install an MG2220 printer on a new computer running Windows 11.  The system seems to detect it as a scanner but not as a printer.  I've downloaded the Windows 11 driver from the Canon web site and followed the instructions precisely, bu...

sja by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements