Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ip8720 alignment issue only with 6x4 size

When I print the photo on other paper sizes (8x11 & 5x7) - it all prints perfectly centered/aligned. For whatever reason, only the 6x4 is printing out not centered (shifted left). I thought maybe it was the thickness of the paper, so I cut my other p...

encee by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Shadow printing & paper jams MX532

After a paper jam while doing duplex printing, my MX532 printer is printing with a severe shadow and prone to jamming with an error code 5100.  I cleaned the encoder film and now does not jam as often.  When I try to fix the alignment, it jams (with ...

guycomo by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA TS9120 does not print black text anymore

It was working recently!   I only print a few pages/week.   Now it does not print  black text.  I have Windows 11, fully updated.  I've rebooted the PC.   I've followed online troubleshooting pages mentioning this problem, tho not for this specific p...

MX452 Beeps & Scanner bar sound and repeat

I can not get printer past it making annoying beep (1 beep) and then hearing/seeing scanner arm move a few inches and then it repeats. There is no error message.  Just says Canon on screen.  No obvious paper jams and ink is seated fine. Anyone please...

tech by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements