Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printers compatible with 250 ink cartridges.

I have a Canon Pixma MX922 inkjet printer that uses 251 ink cartridges. The printer is jamming and I would like to replace it, but I have a load of 251 cartridges (probably well over $500 worth) so I would like to find a printer that uses that ink.  ...

plpercar by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

PIXMA MX922 Ink Absorber Full & Loud Noise

Wondering if someone can help us on our MX922 with a cartridge for each color. We had a print head issue awhile back, and that was fixed. Now it's the ink absorber full and it keeps coming up now repeatedly. My husband didn't think there were ink abs...

Pixma MX922 will not print to CD tray

I followed directions here:https://community.usa.canon.com/t5/Desktop-Inkjet-Printers/Printing-direct-to-Printable-CD-on-MX922/m-p/310804I am now seeing Disk tray J as a Paper size, but even after selecting this, printer driver display error to close...

tgsemple by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon TR4720 printer error code 1303

I have followed all instructions to resolve error coded 1303 and the printer still shows the same error after multiple attempts and following your instructions to resolve the problem.  Is there a workshop in my area to get immediate help?

aggouza by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Pixma TR8520 not printing text

I've done multiple deep cleanings and regular cleanings and still the print test page comes out like this. Is there any way to clean a print head myself, using isopropyl alcohol or something?

20230410_110938.jpg

G6020 wants to use rear paper tray

When trying to print from PC, Mac or iPhone, G6020 wants to use rear paper tray, despite the fact that I chose main cassette (was on Auto) for paper feed. Also specified cassette in print dialogue boxes. Considering throwing printer through window.

ahartwig by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

FAX from Word 2010 with MX922

I have had Word for years and always been able to fax from it thru the multi functoin printer/fax machine I had at the time. Not so with the MX922 and Word 2010 combo.  How it usually works is that you just click 'print' but hen select the "MX922 FAX...

mmw123 by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements