Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! PIXMA MG7720 Printer is performing another operation

For some reason my Canon MX7720 printer, which has worked fine for five years, suddenly won't print. It gives the error "printer is performing another operation". I'm using windows 10. I didn't make any significant changes to the computer before this...

dbroo by Apprentice
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

MG2520 printer - power and alarm lights flashing

The power and alarm lights on my MG2520 printer are flashing alternately - 22 times between pauses.  What does this mean?  It appears that the color ink cartridge needs to be replaced, but when I open the cover for the cartridge compartment the cartr...

mark785 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Having trouble setting up PIXMA MG3620

Im using a usb cable to set up my printer. When I get to the part where the MP drivers are installing I get an error message that says "The specified pathname is too long. Change the pathname to within 180 characters." What am I doing wrong?

ccvanbo by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Real replacement for MX922

I have two MX922 printers both of which are now B200 dead although I was able to temporarily restore one for a short time a couple of weeks ago.  I now have a print head on order from China in the hope of salvaging at least one.  I consider the high ...

tdslab by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

NEW 275 Inkjet cartridges installed almost empty

The last THREE 275 ink cartridges purchased new have gone dry after only about 20 pages. WHAT IS UP WITH THAT?! If this is Canon's marketing plan to increase sales on this item, I am changing printer brands!!!!![removed your email to protect your pri...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements