Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

White Lines Through Text

I am seeing white lines through various lines of text.  The lines are always at the same place regardless the font.  I've cleaned and recleaned, aligned and realigned so many times I cannot count.Any suggestions?

tct2125 by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA TS3522 Scanning Error

I just bought the Canon  Pixma Ts 3522 and I have used it several times to print things but when I try to scan  it says their was an error. I read the drives needed to be installed/ updated so I went to the Canon website and downloaded the only drive...

cannon MG2522 ink absorber low error 5b00

I have a Pixma MG 2522 and got the ink absorber code and finally it stopped completely today. i did the reset with the pushing and holding buttons. Also it tucked the ink over the absorbers so you cant take it out. was able to do the reset and when i...

MB2120 prints a PDF as a blank page

I have a brand new MB2120 inkjet printer.  It was set up using wifi via router.  From my desktop computer, I can print a plain text Word document.  But when I try to print a page from a PDF that contains a color map, the printer just feeds through a ...

rk_az by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA MG6350 Prints No Text, Only Pictures

I have downloaded the latest drivers from Canon on my PC, but it still doesn't print any text, only pictures.If I combine text and images, it only print images. If I print an image of a text, it does print the image with text, black on white backgrou...

Jseb by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA TS9521C Lines in photo prints

Hi, I have a Pixma TS9521C printer. It has started printing photos with lines (uneven coloration on the prinits in horizontal lines pattern). I have run cleaning, deep cleaning, print head alignment, but no help. What should I do to fix it? Thanks

emiama by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA TR4720 Error 1485

I have a TR4720 printer. I recently in stalled new, genuine Canon ink cartridges, but I am getting an error code 1485.I tried to perform a reset of the printer. While the printer is on, unplug the power cord from the printer and let it sit for 60 sec...

Nahomama by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA G7020 not printing colors correctly

Hi,I have a PIXMA G7020 that has started printing colors incorrectly.  I saw another post which discussed a similar situation which didn't resolve with repeated deep cleaning and required a replacement printhead to correct the issue.My first nozzle c...

Screen Shot 2022-09-11 at 8.06.52 AM.png IMG_0034.jpg

Canon Pixma iP8720 simply stopped printing

Hi. I have a Canon Pixma iP8720 hooked up to a Mac running the Ventura and the printer had been performing just fine but out of the blue it stopped printing.  All the Canon inks are new, the driver is up-to-date, I cleaned and deep cleaned the heads ...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements