Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cant install pixma mx892

Can't add new printer pixma mx892 to iMac osx 10.7. Downloaded drivers from apple, installed and got install successfulmsg. When trying to "add new printer" on iMac msg says get driver from apple >>> i've done this three times!!  What do I do now>

change the ink cartridges

The ink cartridges in this printer are apparently different from my old one.  Pulling down the tab at the end of the cartridge does not cause it to open.  What is the secret? Frances Jessup, RN, BSN. 

FJessup by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

canon printer

Hy, I have a Canon printer MG3122 and I was trying to used in my pc with windows 8 and  had problems because it dont acceptedCan you help me

octavio by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon MX432-All In One

I have a Canon MX432 All in One & my black ink cartridge is empty & Id like to know how to adjust my settings to print with only a colored ink even tho my black is empty...HELP Please!!!

MX892 printer

I have a PIMA MX892 and it prints from a laptop and a ipad but not from my desk top which is in the basement. I tried everything and the computer cannot find the printer either by Blue Tooth or WIFI. The basement is two stories down, could it be the ...

canon pixma 7600 printer won't print envelopes

My Pixma 7600 will print from both trays.  I can print two sided copies.  I can easily print from the back tray letter size paper.  However,  suddently I cannot print envelopes.  It is a mistery.  Can someone please help me?

twnmm by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements