Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is serial number on MP460 printer?

Not sure where the Serial Number is on my MP 460 Printer! several numbers on the bottom. None inside or on the back as the Canon site suggested.Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! BobPittsburgh, PA

Dadmech by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My pictures are not printing.

My pictures are not printing.  I've updated printer and drivers.run maintenence tests.  Colors are printed from texts and black text was also printed.  Any thoughts?  Thank you for any help.

AW by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

print via usb connection MG 5320

Connected with USB and have wireless set up.  After sleep, printer will not print by USB unless I unplug the cable and plug it back in.  But it will print wireless. I prefer printing USB because it is faster. The wireless setup is to print from other...

kas1950 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

mx 700 scanning

Is it possible to set up the Mx 700 to scan wirelessly? I can print on a wireless network but I can't scan. I have an I mac with Lion. Thanks

Canon MX430 series

Help! PLS.. I am using windows 7. the printer dsnt work in my laptop (sony vaio) but its working in my husbands laptop (Asus) same OS.  When i click print it will show the SEND FAX box.I install the printer twice already I did the first one and then ...

Ailene by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements