Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IP2702 Cannot Print Photos

I have a Pixma IP2702; it will print documents (Word, pdf, etc) OK, but when I try to print a photo I get a message "printer is Offline" although it is not offline...any ideas on what to do?  Thanks!

tdel by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

My PIXMA610 Series Printer will not start up.

My PIXMA610 Series Printer will not turn on.  Doesn't seem to be getting power. It worked fine yesterday but today when I went to turn it on I found the unit unplugged.  After reinserting the plug it would not turn on. Live alone with no pets. Strang...

jeharter by Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

ipad 4 AirPrint can't find PIXMA 892

My new iPad 4 doesn't recognize our PIXMA 892 as an Airprinter. It searches for a loooong time and then says it can't find an airprinter. The desktop runs on Windows Vista, and our ActionTec modem/wireless setup is plugged into the desktop.  Is this ...

Lizg789 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MP160 Driver Software for Windows 8

I need the driver software for my MP160 printer in order to use with my new Windows 8 machine. However, the Canon website says none available/not needed. My laptop says the driver software is needed. Help?

I have a PIXMA iP5200. .

My PIXMA iP5200 stopped printing text. The printhead nozzle test does not show the PGBK printed pattern. Deep cleaning the nozzles did not help.  RodJ

RodJ by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Trouble Printing Address Labels

I using the Canon Pixma MG 2120 printer.I'm using Hallmark Card Studio 2012 with Avery 5160 trying to print a page of 30 address labels.The Canon printer is making me print one label at a time even when I set it to print 30 labels.My previous printer...

Dawter by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon Pixma MG6220

I want to print in only black. I have tried the grayscale function but the colorink still depletes and I don't knw if it uses the gray ink. How do I set it to only use the black ink tank?

Unanswered Topics
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements