Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

poor OCR results MG6250

Hello, I used my new MG6250 and its MP Navigator EX for character recognition of a text from a printed book. Unfortunately, the results are not particularly satisfactory, lots of mistakes (about 30) per page are shown. I sent the scanned image of the...

themiza by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Canon ip 4600 ij printer

My ip4600 continues to print photos just fine. However, it suddenly stopped printing the black part of my documents. The color part of the text doc prints OK, but the black text will not print out with the color text. I strongly suspect there is noth...

Jourdan by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Window 8 drivers for ipf760?

I cannot find windows 8 drivers for the IPF 760 or the ipf765.  Is there a problem or is the web page not up to date? I do see windows 8  drivers for the IPF750, and I think they would work, but I need prove.

chip by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Printer/scaner

Lost my Canon MP600 CD and I can't set up my printer to my new PC also I would like to know if this model is wifi. Thank you

Rosinha by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Replacement Ink Cartriges

I refilled my Pixma MP620 ink cartriges at Costco, but when I put them in, I get an error message (U150) that reads, "The following ink tank cannot be recognized". Is there anything I can do to have these cartriges recognized so I can begin printing ...

bennett by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA MX700

My MX 700 showed an error code 5200. I found instructions on this code and  removed the ink tanks. I checked and cleaned them. I then removed the printer head. I also checked and cleaned it. I replaced the printer head and the ink tanks. The ink tank...

Where can I find a tutorial for the Canon Pixma MG6220

I am unable to make full use of the Canon Pixme MG6220 I purchased a few weeks ago. I am an 85 year old geezer and my old printer was pretty straight forward but had limited features whereas this Pixma 6220 is a great machine but I find it most intim...

Ken by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

pixma 5250

I have upgrade my computer to mountain Lion and myCanon pixma5250 will print but not scan.I have lost the Driver and I can not find any on Internet.Any suggestions pls?Have a nice day

stepol by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Windows 8 problem with Pixma MX420

I've installed the Windows 8 driver  from your website.  It finds the printer without any problem in both the wireless and wired LAN modes of instalation.  It adds a Canon U Network Tool to my Desktop and I can print to it but I can't find anything e...

MHM by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements