Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replacement Ink Cartriges

I refilled my Pixma MP620 ink cartriges at Costco, but when I put them in, I get an error message (U150) that reads, "The following ink tank cannot be recognized". Is there anything I can do to have these cartriges recognized so I can begin printing ...

bennett by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA MX700

My MX 700 showed an error code 5200. I found instructions on this code and  removed the ink tanks. I checked and cleaned them. I then removed the printer head. I also checked and cleaned it. I replaced the printer head and the ink tanks. The ink tank...

Where can I find a tutorial for the Canon Pixma MG6220

I am unable to make full use of the Canon Pixme MG6220 I purchased a few weeks ago. I am an 85 year old geezer and my old printer was pretty straight forward but had limited features whereas this Pixma 6220 is a great machine but I find it most intim...

Ken by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

pixma 5250

I have upgrade my computer to mountain Lion and myCanon pixma5250 will print but not scan.I have lost the Driver and I can not find any on Internet.Any suggestions pls?Have a nice day

stepol by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Windows 8 problem with Pixma MX420

I've installed the Windows 8 driver  from your website.  It finds the printer without any problem in both the wireless and wired LAN modes of instalation.  It adds a Canon U Network Tool to my Desktop and I can print to it but I can't find anything e...

MHM by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

CanonScan 9000F Scanner Resolution

I just bought a CanonScan 9000F which says has 9600x9600DPI.  I bought the scanner to take close up of some flat engineering parts we have, not pictures.  When I open up the basic scanner controls, the highest DPI I can input is 600 DPI, not any incr...

i455 print head

I have an i455 color printer.   It doesn't have a lot of hours on it as I only use it when I need color.  But it does a very nice job with color,  Recently it has stopped printing, in that it only prints blank pages.  Mostly   when I try to print it...

I have a Canon Pixma MX410

My CanonPixma MX410 printer shows a U163 message when I start it.  According to the manual, this means that the ink cartridge is empty.  The problem is that I put a new cartridge in about 3 weeks ago and have made only about 4 dozen copies or printed...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements