Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mx922 - Time capsule compatibility

Just purchased new Canon MX 922 printer, iMac OS Mountain lion, And time capsule. Reading wireless printing set up It appears directions are saying time capsule not compatible, Nor is airport extreme (wants that about) Want to print from computer, iP...

Sam by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon MX860 Error

Canon MX860 says error B200.  How can I fix it?  Tried unplugging as it says and when I turn it on again the same error comes up.  Please advise. Thanks

Wired LAN Printing/Scanning Problem with MF8380Cdw

My new MF8380Cdw functions well when it is connected through USB. However, I have not made it to print/scan through wired LAN connection. I have tried on multiple HP notebooks with Win7 64-bit. I have tried turning Windows firewall off. I have McAfee...

GB123 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MX700 wont scan from ADF

How do you get the MX700 to scan from the top feed?  I have all the latest drivers and software installed. When I put a sheet of paper in the top feed, it initiates the scan function when the switch is contacted by the paper, I select my scan setting...

redvan by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Duplex Printing

My canon image runner 1023if stopped giving me a choice of duplex printing, once I switched to an IMac. Any suggestions on solving this issue?

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements