Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma MG6320

I can't seem to setup my printer to print via wi-fi, airprint or the canon app. Ive connected to my wireless router, updated drivers and firmware, I cant seem to find anything to show me what Im doing wrong. I run Windows 7 and Im just stuck. Thanks!

BMT702 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma MP610 6A00 error.

Paper jam occurred and after clearing I received the 6A00 error.   Did the troubleshooting steps noted in manual but error still occurring.  Print carriage appears to be problem that could be related to the jam.  Service call is what manual suggests....

mccar46 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

canoscanlide 20

My canoscanlide 20 doesnt work on my windows vista pc anymore  the buttons at the end doesnt work A box states there is no application registered for this event  Any advice welcomed

dothon21 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

PIxma 5320 won't print. say's "no Paper"

got brand new pixma 5320 and printed docutments. I then printed envelopes. when I tried to print sheets of paper after printing envelopes the printer tries but say's there's no paper in the tray.  this is the second 5320 that does this. I returned th...

OCR mx 395 on Ubuntu linux

helloi need help to use my new multyfuction mx 395 under linux. i can't activate  your scangear software, i don't know why.May you help me? printer is ok but my linux don't see the OCR devicethank you

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements