Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MG 2100 Standby mode

I have a MG 2100 when I set it to enter standby mode it just switches off after the set period and then has to be manually switched back on to use it. Is this correct.I also have a Pixma Pro 9000 II and that behaves properly, after the set period it ...

Chubbly by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! mx710 will not open the scanner window Mac OS10.8.5

I have tried restarting both machines, I am able to print but when I go to scan a document I get a blank scanner window .See attached screen shot below.  It worked a week ago.....Mac  OS10.8.5 not using wifi using USB.Any ideas??Thank you! 

canon mx710.png
rx7race by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon MX700 Striping

I'm getting roughtly half inch horizontal stripes on all prints from my Canon MX700. I've ran all matenance, cleaning and alignment functions and have seen no improvement. I see identical results with new Iink cartiges, black and white or color, and ...

2013-09-15 18.02.20.jpg

Printer printing blank pages (mg2220)

Just set up mg2220 printer but when I print something it will go through like it's going to print but then come out blank. Is this an alignment issue? Any help much appreciated.  (Running with a windows 7)

ltay2519 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

MacBook Pro & Scanner

Canon 892 Printer/Scanner.  How do I get the scanner to work with teh mac?  Network is OK, printer is ok.  2 useless hours trying to scan.  Can't even get the user manual, help anyone??

EAM50 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements