Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MG5420

Hi,I just bought an MG5420. Everything was great until I tried printing to a CD/DVD. I created my image in Photoshop from a document that was the size of a CD (4.75 x 4.75). I loaded the CD all fine and it printed but really misaligned, not just a li...

wips by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

quick menu and my image garden

I just bought a canon mg6320 and installed software.  Every time I press the icon for either the quick menu or the image garden, neither one comes up.  What am I missing?  I want them to work and they just sit there, without any error messages or any...

ip2700 won't print

I am using windows 8. I have tested the printer with troubleshooting, etc and the result is okay. But, when i want to print document, it can't. Even it can't print the test print. I have uninstalled and installed the most update printer driver, but i...

dvamous by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA MG6350 - Print on 8cm DVD

Hy Canon, I just bought a new PIXMA MG6350.I would like to know how do I print on 8cm diameter CD/DVD. Canon software only let me print on 106 + diameter discs.

888 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Setting Canon IP4300 to Windows 8.1 Laptop

Spoiler  I recently bought a Dell Laptop with Windows 8.1. I have connected my Canon IP4300 Printer to my Laptop but cannot find the Printer name under the listed printersIt would be appreciated if you could assist me on how to install install the pr...

Howardc by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon MG5450

I have been given a MG5450 but with no instructions.I cannot see where to put a sheet of A4 paper for normal printing.help appreciated,

CanoScan Lide 210 Help

Hi,Just purchased the 210 to go with my new iMac 10.9 OS and are having problems. I don't have a CD drive.  I downloaded from the Canon website the following,ICA Driver Ver.3.1.0LIDE 210 Scanner Driver Ver. 17.7.1aSoftware : MP Navigator / Quick Menu...

WROC by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Re mx350.

Restored hard drive, set up wireless printing but cannot scan documents.  Windows 8. Suggestions?

glorpy by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't trigger my MF4350D to scan.

Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. It does print so cord is working. I re-installed latest driver for windows 8 but it happened before I upgraded to 8.1 too so I don't think it's that. It just can't seem to find it. 

ltalent by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

MG5350 Not Printing Correct Colour

Recently bought a MG5350 and when I set the font colour in a program it does not print none basic colours correctly. I found aqua prints out as plain blue. It will not print the colour on my screen. I have tried changing the settings in print prefere...

Neries by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Mavericks and Canon

Ive just updated my OS to Mavericks and now mac wont speak to printer (4160). Printer says its connected to wireless. Any suggestions?

JanisC by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements