Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

7120 error message

After going through the setup process for my new Canon 7120 and getting information that setup was complete, I attempted to print from the wireless laptop only to get an error message "printer is off line".  The printer of course works fine when prin...

doodles by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Mg 5420

Recently purchased this printer to print from my iPad. I am having some difficulty. I can't even find the menu! Or quick menu.

Resolved! PIXMA MG3250: Printing sequence strange

When I wish to print certain pages,  I insert in the printing menu on the PC (for example) "   1-4 "   or  " 1,2,3,4 ", the printing sequence is always backwards  i.e.  4, 3, 2, 1. Can I change this to the NORMAL sequence?

boblalux by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem printing wirelessly with MX430 series

Hi there I got a new laptop and cannot set up to print wirelessly on my MX430 series printer.  I can print via the usb  cable.  I am using Windows 7.  I have been to your website and dowloaded all the drivers once more - per suggestions in your forum...

GK by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

new pixma mg2560 connection problems

yesterday I bought a new Canon Pixma MG3560 printer, and i'm trying to set it up on my laptop. I have the USB cable plugged into my laptop, the printers on, & when I complete the setup on my computer it says that there is no connection? I'm really co...

j0el by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements