Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ADF jammed in ImageClass MF4890dw

Sorry for the double post - I notice my original post was in the wrong forum. I have some paper jammed in the automatic document feeder on my MF4890dw.  I followed the steps in the support dicument (http://kbsupport.cusa.canon.com/system/selfservice....

Scanner error

Hello everyone, I´m using a Canon iR C4580 and I have no problems printing but the scan isn´t working it always gives this error:"Canon WIA Network ScanGear DriverA system error has occurred. Check the scanner or computer status". The scanner is alre...

Whocares by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon mg3100 not scanningError code 5,157,61

Canon mg 3100 not scanningErrorCannot scan for these reasons :-(if using LAN connection) it is disconnected from LAN-(if using wireless LAN connection) signal strength is poor due to obstruction-network connection is prohibited by security software-d...

Canon MG3250 connection problem.

Hi, I have a Canon MG3250 all in one that is 2 weeks old. Yesterday I updated my desk top operating system to Windows 7 from XP and now I can't get the printer to print. The scanner works fine. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers, do...

Canon Pixma MG7120 no G tray???

I purchased the new Canon Pixma MG7120 yesterday. All descriptions of this printer state that is can print on CDs and DVDs and that indeed a tray comes with the printer. Much to my dismay when I opened the box there was no G tray in it. Does any one ...

double vision printing

Hi: I have a Cannon Pixma 3100 series printer which seems to be printing in a double vision. The lines and words are all where they should be. I've done the head alignment, nozzel check and all that stuff but it won't fix it. Please help.

Canon Pixma mx452 error code 5011

Hi,I bought my printer a couple of months ago and it worked fine. Until a few days ago it just broke down with a code error 5011...I came home turned it on and 'beep beep beep'. I am unsure what happened. I know I was running low on ink so I bought i...

Printer in a shared flat

HiI'm a student in a big shared flat. Because we are using the same wifi everyone can print on my  Canon MG7150. Is it possible to see who had printed or better can I change the settings that only I can print (maybe MAC or IP...?). Thanks in advanced...

mitxel by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements