Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma600 - iMac Maverick

Can I download the software to make my brand new iMac (Maverick version,bought this week) compatible to use with the printer I already have, which is a Canon Pixma MP600? Thanx for any help!

Bobbye by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma MP530

My Pixma MP530 generated an error message that said to shut the printer off, then turn it back on, but now it won't power up.  The message also said if it wouldn't power up I should refer to the manual, but didn't say where.  Any suggestions?

Jona by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Scanning to Microsoft Word

So after calling Canon and Googling some Canon forum pages, it may be the case that Canon is literally the only major printer company unable to scan documents directly to the only software that 99.999999% of humanity uses to create documents  - Micro...

MG5350 Booklet Printing

I can successully print an A5 (half A4) booklet. But I realy would like to know how to print a B5 booklet.  In the, numerous, experiments I have so far tried I can get the B5 size but not Duplex printing - meaning tat sequential pages are back to bac...

SGTE by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

MX870 Paper Jam

PIXMA MX870 - not sure of serial number (where is it? label on the bottom doesn't call it out specifically.)Paper size 8.5 x 11 24# Paper jams from paper tray or from rear feed. Paper appears to be catching on something on the left side (facing print...

How do I register my scanner? Radar202

I'm trying to register my new scanner, I have a hp officejet pro 8500a and they informed me that there is no fix to the scanner, so I bought a new Canon scanner CanoScan Lide 210 and I'm trying to register it. ant help would be gratefully appreciate ...

radar202 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Unanswered Topics
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements