Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MFToolbox will not open

I just purchased a  MF8280Cw and the install of the drivers went fine. It's when I go to scan that there is an issue, MFtoolbox opens and then closes. I use windows troubleshoot and it tells me the software is incompatible with my computer. I am usin...

dond by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon MP 830 printer nozzle issue?

My Canon MP830 is not printing properly.  Sometimes it feeds paper and nothing is printed.  Sometimes it just prints faded lines on the page.  Guessing that the print nozzle may be clogged. I lifted the top of the printer and now the print cartridge ...

Ptonh by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Trying to order inks for PIXMA MG5520

Trying to order inks for my new PIXMA MG5520 printer-- for three days. The website must be compromised, or else out of synch. Each time I finally  check my ink choices and go to the order button, I get a message that the list is entirely checked, try...

scald by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

how to fix canon mx430 blurry printing?

canon mx430 is printing blurry copies. It all started when i had a paper jam the other day I had to open up the printer like you do when your changing the ink and I think I may have touched a ribbon. Sense then my printer have not printed right! plea...

D1320 one-sided printing on mac

I just bought a Canon D1320 printer, which is set to default two-sided printing on my iMac. I can't change it to one-sided, and I've looked all over for a way to do that, both on the printer and in my printing software (Word 2008.) The manual, quite ...

Johnxxx by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

canon pixma456

just bought canon pixma mx456. i am able to print with my mac but when my partner is trying to print with her pc she gets "printer not responding" running windows 7 32 bit

turgi by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements