Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon 2100 Series printing in reverse order

I have a Canon 2100 series -- an MG 2120.  When I print things out, they come out in the tray in reverse order -- a six page document will thus have p. 6 on top when I take the stack out.  I cannot find a setting on my computer to make things print o...

oldwest by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

No Black type from rear tray

I have a MG5300.  Can you tell me why it will not print black type from the rear tray? It comes out  blue instead.  If I print from the front tray, the black type is fine. I've checked and cleaned the ink heads.  The printer's selection of the rear t...

CTSailor by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

MF 4880, unable to scan wirelessly. remote scan

Hi, Having trouble scanning wirelessly. Have an MF 4880dw all-in-one, get error 255,0,0 have followed anything I have found in the forums...re-downloaded driver, have printer set to Remote scanner, etc. Using Win 7(64-bit). any help would be apprecia...

diwatz by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon pro9000 error 9200 problem

My canon printer pro9000 before got error 9100 totally cannot print anything,so I sent to canon service center ,but they take off the print head and said don't need to bring that,they will use center to test it.they mention need to change unit carria...

Cartridge stuck

Hi there, I put my color ink cartridge in the wrong slot in my Canon Pixima MX452. I can't seem to get it out. Has anyone else done this and solved it? I will be very appreciative

Setup problem with new MX 459

I have windows 7.  Just bought printer today.  Of course Canon support is closed today.  After downloading the software either on-line or with disc provided, and either for USB or wireless setup.   In step 2 , on screen for "Please allow Insall Wixar...

bmast by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements