Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon PIXMA MP560 will not print black

Printer MP560 was working perfectly (wireless setup).  Started printing brown instead of black and then stopped printing entirely.  I installed driver from website, and it will not print again but will not print black.  Help!!!!

scook007 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Printer won't print pictures, only text

I have an MX452 All-In-One printer. I don't do a lot of printing, and most of what I do is text. Today I tried printing a picture, and everytime I try I get a message stating that the printer is offline. The printer is NOT offline -- I know this beca...

MarkFL by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

pixma mg5420 software.......

i just switched from the windows xp system to a mac. as many of you know, laptop does not come with optical drive. is there a way to download the software to my mac without using the canon disc that came with the printer?

If Pixma MX printer no power

If the printer power goes off and the cord it working and so it the outlet, suspect it may be a blown fuse in the printer.  can this be fixed ot do I need to get a new printer??

Can't Print CDS

Hi I have a MG5250  when I go to print cds after I have put a new cd in the draw and line up the arrowsit comes up with please close cover message.  I have gone through the settings but it still comes up with this.Any ideas. I am using Canon Easy pho...

Ivor by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon Selphy CP90

I have a Canon Selphy 900, I haven't used in a few months. I tried to print a picture and it said out of ink. I replaced the ink cartridge. Tried to print again and the ink film stuck to the paper- tearing the brand new cartridge film. I assumed it w...

Hcm by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Selphy 910 not printing via wifi

Hello - trying to print from mac to selphy 910.  The images print but they aren't rotated correctly so they ovly cover part of the page.  I rotated the image pefore printing but no success.  I can print if I move the same images to an SD card and pri...

smilenj by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements