Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MP 830 receiving unwanted faxes

Hi!     Is there anyway to prevent receiving unwanted faxes?                                                                                            Thanks

windows 8 mf4890 print

Thanks to the tips on getting scanning to work and how to clear out the lingering bits & pieces that prevented new driver install. Now I cannot print to the mf4890dw.  Job shows up in queue, but I get "Error cannot print" and no useful information ab...

bhaglind by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MX860 to print wedding envelopes, size A7.

I have an excel spreadsheet with addresses and names. How do I output them using Word to my MX860 printer? One by one or as a group? How do I set up the paper options?  Can I make the addresses a pretty color?  I've never done envelopes, much less ex...

wegolf by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Mf3240 / windows 7. driver install

I am having problems installing this driver. I do not have the CD so I downloaded the driver from the website. the only instructions that i really saw just said to unplug the printer from the usb port before you run the driver install. I guess what ...

PIXMA MG7120 cloud apps not available???

I am trying to install cloud apps such as Fbook, Flickr but I get the error message - there are no apps available to register. My firmware is uptodate and I registered with PIXMA. Any ideas? Specifically, on the printer screen it even says: "Apps are...

merim001 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

PIXMA 6460

‎04-18-2014 09:09 PMBought Canon Pixma MG6460 recently  Needed Air printer for home network.. It works with my MacBook +MacBook  Pro, iPad and iPhone., Was told I could connect it to my Desk Top (eMac) with USB but will not download even thouggh Ive...

Jene-4 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements