Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

canon MG3120

I have a canon MG 3120 running on windows 8. I am getting an error message for IJ network Scanner selector ex  stating this program is starting on a operationing system that is not supported. this program will be terminated. Is this fixable? also I s...

Easy-PhotoPrint Prints outside the CD.

I'm using a Canon MP640, and Easy-PhotoPrint to make CD labels. The problem is that it ends up getting printed outside of the CD, so half the layout will be on the CD, and the rest will end up on the tray. I've tried this on another mac with the same...

JHensman by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Mavericks MX860

One word: UNBELIEVABLE!!! I am a software engineer, and I cannot get my MX860 printing on the Macbook air latest model (2014).  I have also a Xerox installed, which just works, select IP fill in the IP address select the correct driver and works like...

Paintshop Pro can't detect MX870 scanner

I have a Canon MX870 printer which I use from a Windows 7 Professional system. The printer properties dialog says that the driver is "The Device Stage(TM) for Canon MX870 series Version 1.1.30." I got this driver from Canon's support site at the reco...

MG3420

I'm scanning photos with my MG5420 all-in-one.  The names I assigned to the scanned jpg files are critically important.  But the names that show up in the destination folder in my Documents read like " form_20140504_0001.jpg."  I cannot find a folder...

calmo by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements