Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon Pixma MG7150 & loading MP-101 / A4 Paper

HiHopefully a fairly straight forward question for experienced canon pixma users! Just received an MG7150 trying to run through setup and am slightly stuck in trying to carry out task of loadng MP-101 paper for print head alignment.The setup guide in...

Delgirl by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

IJ Network Scan Utility Withdrawn?

I can no longer find the IJ Network Scan Utility on Canon's website - no place to download it. A Canon technical support representative told me I need to install that utility in order to scan from my MP990. Where can I download the IJ Network Scan Ut...

Bulldog by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon Pixma MX452 CD

I moved and lost the cd and other for my canon pixma mx452.  It was downloaded to mylaptop but when I did the recovery to the beginning it delteted it how do I get another cd or is there something i can download?

MG5420 Setup Help (No CD)

Hello all, i previously had a MP500 that lasted for about 8 years and then mysteriously died (after I installed a new PGI ink tank, naturally! ). I have replaced it with the MG5420, which a friend was nice enough to pick up for me at a not-so-local '...

dynpix by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

IP2770 810 or 210XL cartridge

I have an IP2770 which I bought in Thailand when I lived there. I now live in the US were 210XL seems to be the replacement. I have bought 210XL but it is not recognized in the printier. It works when I use the service tool to print infomration. It s...

Scanning Duplex

I'm trying to duplex scan on an MX922 but am receiving a message that the paper isn't the correct size for duplex.  It's standard 8.5 x 11.  I'm following instructions; at least I think I'm following them correctly.  Scanning single is fine.  Anyone ...

MER by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Scanning Problem with Windows 8.1

I've had scanning problems with my Canon MF4350d printer ever since I installed Windows 8 (now 8.1) last winter.  The only way I can get theprinter to scan is by:  1.  Disconnect the cable from printer  2.  Uninstall the Toolbox and printer drivers  ...

Drdoney by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements