Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA MG5520 Faded and Misaligned Black Ink

Hello,I went to go print today and I get a very light faded black ink. I cleaned and deep cleaned the print head. I also did the nozzle pattern and it worked for the colors but did not give me the box on top that it is suppose to. (please see picture...

IMG_0664.jpeg IMG_0663.jpeg

Canon TS6400 inkjet printer magnetism and pacemakers

Prior printer was a laser and I just got this inkjet printer but concerned about the warning for people with pacemakers (I don't have one fortunately) because of the magnetism. Just wondering if this is dangerous in other ways particularly for childr...

Brit1 by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

MegaTank G4200 - Black ink printing white lines

I haven't used my Pixma Megatank printer in a few months since I closed my office. When I finally set up the printer last week, the cartridge decided to stop outputting the black ink properly.Below in an image with two nozzle checks that I printed; t...

IMG_8254 Large.jpeg
steeped by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Canon MG4250 blurred print

HelloI'm looking for help with my parents' inkjet printer. It has been working fine but recently and suddenly started printing blurred black text as shown in the attachment. I ran the cleaning programmes and the alignment function which showed some w...

IMG_2288.jpeg IMG_2289.jpeg

Pixma MG5721 message "Not Connected"

In my print dialog box on my desktop computer it says "printer not connected," even though the printer is directly wired to the computer. For years I have printed with no issue. We had a power outage during a storm, and it no longer will print. Howev...

mmalemud by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements