Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Understanding my MP640

Hi there, I have just been given a Pixma MP640 as it was apparently, not working.  Bought some ink and hey presto, it seems to do what it says on the box. I rarely print my photos, usually submit to photo-libraries, so am a bit of a colour printing r...

Rekusu by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

canon pixma mx360 nee help asap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hello using this canon pixma mx360 on windows 7 home edtion 64 bit and turned onn the printrt after 6 months the black ink is empty but the colur ink is full when i try to rint a blank page comes out is that because the black ink is finished or is it...

brk227 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Not out of ink

MG5320 going through the motions of printing, but there is no image on the page. It smacks of a clogged nozzle, but should I be messing with that?  Ink levels are fine, and it spans multiple functions (i.e. Scanning, copying, printing).  PC says OK, ...

MCoccia by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

MF4880dw 2sided copy options missing?

Sorry if this is in the wrong forum section, just seemed like the right place to put it. I got the imageclass mf4880dw printer/copier so I could copy double sided papers double sided. But when I went to select the option from the " 2 sided:" selectio...

glirmin by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MF9220dcn Scan Gear 2 cannt select scanner

Hello, I have a problem with network scanning and I wonder if you can help me. I will describe it as good as I can OS: Win 8.1 x64Scanner MF9220dcn I  installed the latest driver from Canon WebsiteI installed Color Network ScanGear 2 Tool The symptom...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements