Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Magenta ink not functioning

I have an ip4820 and I am having difficulty with Magenta. The cartridge will not print red at all. When I deep clean the nozzle, I can get the “nozzle check” to print the proper pattern, including red. I might also get the ip4820 to print one quick p...

bakerla by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MX925

I have a newish MX-925.  Unfortunatly, bought secondhand.  Its perminatly showing error code 1008 (no paper in tray)  There IS PAPER!  I have run the cleaning process, at least 3 times.  Also tried to do a bottom roller clean, it WILL NOT pick up any...

Odd Printer Behavior

I have Canon printer & it prints fine if i use a Word Document,but i tried to print a JPEG & everything is grayed out.I also printed a Ruby Tuesday coupon & some of the text is missing when i print them out.What can be wrong ?

desgnr by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Printer / Scanner

I am trying to set up my MG 7180 to network with three computers - home.All are Mac Computers - one iMac and two MacBook ProsLocation - China - I think the 7180 is unique to China, but it is a part of the 7100 series. I'm not going to have much luck ...

Resolved! Software for Canon MG2200

Can't find my software disk and have new computer that i want to download it to.I can't find a link for it. Hope someone can help me find it

coquito by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements