Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printer off line

I have a Canon MG5150 printer. The power is on, the ink supply is good the printer is connected to a USB port on my computer with the cable that came with the printer, It is the default printer. When I try to print a photograph I get two messages. Fi...

rmp236 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

no print on the paper

My pixma mg3100 printer rushes thru the paper with no printing on it. I have tried various remedies but with no success.Any help please?

russ1021 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Message Wrongly says MG622 Offline

When I try to print with my MG 6220 now my computer says the printer is "offline," but it's not.  Connected by WiFi. It works with my iPad. Always worked before with my Lenovo Ideapad, Windows 8.1, No recent changes in hardware or software or ports. ...

Canon Pixma MG5550 not responding

As the title says, I can no longer print from my 6-week-old printing.  I have tried turning off and on, and reconnecting the wireless/ LAN, but no luck.  I'm guessing it's a network issue as all the lights/ screen on the printer works fine.  It is sa...

Canon Printer/Fax Optional Update on Windows 8.1

Hi,Why does Windows Updates gives me the same Canon Printer/Fax as an Optional Update every day? When I bought my laptop with Windows 8, I downloaded an all in one wireless Cannon printer. Now, after I updated to Windows 8.1 I keep getting this Optio...

Windows Updates.jpg 1.jpg
Edimerq by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

SELPHY CP900 + Windows 8 support

Windows 8 has been out for a few months now.  The Selphy CP900 just came out after Win8.  How come there is no Win8 driver support for Selphy CP900 yet?  Is there an estimated date this will be available?

darktiger by Apprentice
  • 27 replies
  • 1 likes

Various Issues with Pixma MG3550

Hi, so i got the Pixma MG3550, am using a Mac Book and i have loads of problems with my printer. Downloaded all the right drivers from the Canon homepage...first print..fine. Now the printer has "connection errors" during a printerjob mostly in combi...

Printer Ink

I have a Canon Pixma MX452 all in one printer. The printer come with PG240 & PG 241 ink cartridges. can this unit use the "XL" cartridges ? Also, after changing the ink carteidges the 1st time, the printer does not notice the black cartridge. Is this...

ip4500 - windows 7 compatibility>

Hi Every one - Im new here, so forgive me if this question has been asked a million times before. Until recently, I used Windows XP + office 2007 with no problems whatsoever. Used Publisher 2007 frequently in combination with my ip4500 with complete ...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements