Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why is Pixma MG7150 printing dark and dull colours

I have just set up the Canon Pixma MG7150,for which I paid £149 in the UK.This is replacement for my MP620 which was great.The colour printing of my artwork is dark and dirty.Yellow ocre is coming out beige and white backgrounds grey.Intensity settin...

kate49 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why is color cartridge only printing in yellow?

I have a Pixma MP150 printer. The color ink cartridge is full. All 3 colors, cyan, magenta and yellow, bleed out the print head when wiped. I have wiped the electrical contacts on the carriage and cartridge. Only yellow prints and very faintly. Black...

Need help with my Canon MG3100 Printer

When I go to print my resume, some of the lines have words that  are double or unreadable. I have done all of the maintenance tasks...nozzle cleaning..etc. When I go to print directly from the printer itself, doing a nozzle check, the BK(blackand whi...

MG7160 won't quit

My MG7610 works flawlessly as a wireless network printer  and prints brilliant photographs. But in recent times it has dveloped an irritating fault. When you turn it off it displays the message "Ending... Please wait a while." Then it refuses to quit...

ianhart by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

My scanner will not scan,

However printer function prints. op system upgraded recently Yosemite 10.10.2  when checked no needed update. turned off and on 300 times, says no pwoer cord, however obviously that is not true since i am printing fine

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements