Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon MP640 banding problem

After two years problem free, I'm having issues with printing and copying, and would appreciate feedback about (a) potential source of the problem and (b) how I might go about fixing it. The following images show what's happening. 1. Printing text: e...

lorem ipsum.jpeg stan&ollie.jpeg check pattern.jpeg

canon pixma mg5350 printing wirelessly and usb ????

My situation is i have desktop PC with no wifi capability and use USB in order to print and scan. I have a 2 wireless laptops and want to print wirelessly. Is there some way to have both wireless as well as wired.My printer is canon pixma MG5350 oper...

Novan by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

please help!cannot print off internet

Im going nuts.Everytime i go to print ANYTHING off the internet,be it instructions, pictures, or information,whatever it comes up with a box saying "there was an error while printing" well something to that effect.And its frustrating to say the least...

hemihuny by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

repeated C000 error MG5350

Recently my printer started giving a C000 error message. When I got this error, I restarted the printer, but the error persisted.After some googleing, I took the ink cartridges out of the printer and reinserted them (whilst also checking if there was...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements