Did you mean: 

TS8120 with error 6004

Anne31
Apprentice

I have a Canon Pixma TS8120

It has thrown the Support Code 6004

"Printer error has occured follow the steps below

1. Cancel printing, then turn the device off

2. Turn the device on again. If Problem persists, see the manual and contact the service center.”

• We turned it off and on, unplugged/plugged it in, checked for paper jammed. The ink cartridges do not move over when the cover is opened so I can only check one side of the rollers for a possible paper jam. I do not anticipate any paper being on the other side however. There are some ink splashes inside the printer. There is a little what looks like ink pad on the right side that seems to have shifted somewhat? You can kind of wiggle it around. Any help would be appreciated, Thank You
    Circles in Blue is the little inkpad that seems loose. Arrow is pointing to the ink splashesCircles in Blue is the little inkpad that seems loose. Arrow is pointing to the ink splashesImpossible to see here but for location reference the ink pad is again circled in blueImpossible to see here but for location reference the ink pad is again circled in blue
2 REPLIES 2

SamanthaW

Hi there,

We have more than one PIXMA line printer with that model number, please check the top and front of your printer, there should be two letters before the numbers, what are they? 

If this is an immediate need, please check your support options HERE.

I'm sorry, yes, TS8120

Announcements