cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TS6320 prints header but not content suddenly

Mary_Louise
Apprentice

My printer suddenly quit printing any content - it prints the headers great - full of ink and prints beautifully the headers - the test page just had the 'windows printer test page' and the picture of the printer, but nothing else, as does the other things I print - can anyone help me?

3 REPLIES 3

Mary_Louise
Apprentice

How long does it take to get an answer on here?? No answer means buy a new printer?? 

Hi Mary,

The Canon Community is not intended for immediate response from Canon USA, but rather, it is a place where other members can assist if they have had similar issues. We do also have Product Experts who will chime in if your question goes unanswered for an extended period. We have already escalated your question for answer, so they will respond as quickly as they are able! 

If you need immediate assistance, you can check out which support options are available here: https://canon.us/MyCanonAccount

Have a great day! 

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi Mary_Louise,

Please perform a test of your PIXMA TS6320:

1.  Press the OK button on your printer.

2.  Use the down arrow to select Maintenance and press OK.

3.  Press OK on Nozzle check.

4.  Select Yes and press OK.

Please compare your printout with the example below.

Does the PGBK section of your Nozzle check print?

If not, when is the last time that the PGBK ink tank was replaced in your printer?

If the PGBK is new, please perform a few printhead cleanings and then attempt to print again.

TS6320 Nozzle Check.jpg

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements