cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TS3122 Orange light does not go off, doesn't do anything.

ttguillory
Apprentice

Every time I turn on or plug my printer on there is an orange light by a triangle that never goes off. The screen is showing E04?  There is no other orange light. I have replaced both cartridges and have taken them out and put them back several times. the printer makes no noise as if it's even trying to fix itself. I do not know what else to do. I have tried resetting it but that has been unsuccessful. Any help would be awesome. I'm hoping I do not have to buy a new printer. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi,

If those are the 2 cartridges you are installing in the printer, you will get an error because there is no PG-245 black ink cartridge. Also, Canon does not recommend third party ink cartridges because sometimes they may not be detected correctly. 

Installing the PG-245 black and CL-246 color ink should resolve the issue. 

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi,

Could you take a picture of your cartridges and attach them to your reply. 

We look forward to hearing from you. 

IMG_7012.jpeg

 here are the pictures you asked for 

Hi,

If those are the 2 cartridges you are installing in the printer, you will get an error because there is no PG-245 black ink cartridge. Also, Canon does not recommend third party ink cartridges because sometimes they may not be detected correctly. 

Installing the PG-245 black and CL-246 color ink should resolve the issue. 

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Thank you so much!!

Announcements